Home Forums Q&A Forum 50mm for A7 recommendation please Reply To: 50mm for A7 recommendation please

#9227 Reply

Juan

Hi Viktor. Thanks for the recommendation. Straight forward and precise, and that is what I needed.

The funny part is that I could not wait for your advise and luckily for me I read your mind and I bought a Contax Zeiss 50 F/1.7 MMJ on ebay. I did not get it yet so I am not sure if it is in good condition. I just saw the pictures and description.

At the same time I won an auction for a Contax Zeiss 50 F/1.4 almost at the same time from a guy in Austria.

My plan is to test both once I have the chance and sell the one I like the least.

So I need your help again. Any good and easy way to test them? What is your opinion on the 50 F/1.4?

Regards and thanks
JS

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close