Home Forums Sony E Mount – Lenses Zeiss Batis Lenses Reply To: Zeiss Batis Lenses

#9448 Reply

jim kannry

Hi Viktor,

Thank you for your reply from which I learned a lot. I started many years ago with Leica M3 and transitioned to Nikon F because of much wider lens range. As I got older, weight became an issue, and I tried several mirror- less systems, but was never satisfied with image quality or quirks of operation and viewfinder experience. Finally, along comes the Sony A7 series (especially the new 7R11) with a viewfinder that helps my aging eyes and a form factor that takes pity on my back. Having relatively light weight Zeiss lenses available is a big plus, although I would jump on a Zeiss 135 f2.8 in a heartbeat. I just wish Sony would iron out some menu bugs, but they seem responsive to suggestions, so I am hopeful.

I very much enjoy your reviews and appreciate the amount of detail and comparative information you provide. Many thanks.

Regards,

Jim

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close