Home Forums Q&A Forum Zeiss Ikon Contaflex Reply To: Zeiss Ikon Contaflex

#9500 Reply
viktor pavlovic
viktor pavlovic
Keymaster

Hi Thea,
could you post an image of your new camera. Early model of Contaflex cameras had built in lens, (Contaflex I and II) some with a compur shutter, later models had interchangeable lenses. This forum uses embedded images (and videos) only, so you will need to post it elsewhere (flickr e.g.) and post the link.
In any case, adapting Contaflex lens won’t be easy, because AFAIK there are not commercially available adapters.

If you are planning to buy some other old lenses, don’t hesitate to write me. We have tons of old Zeiss lenses laying around, especially those not so rare and even if we don’t have what you are looking for, I can usually give you some advice.

BTW, if your Contaflex is working, why not putting a role of film inside and have some real legacy fun 🙂

Cheers,
Viktor

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close